Below are links to organizational websites and support materials for employer assisted housing programs.
Organizations supporting Wisconsin Housing Works:
- Wisconsin Association of REALTORS®
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Authority
- Center for Housing Policy
Wisconsin success stories:
Support materials and other resources:
- National Association of Realtors Brochure
- Chicago Metropolitan Planning Council Guidebook – Understanding Employer Assisted Housing
- National Housing Policy Case Study of Milwaukee’s Aurora Health Care’s Program
- Paycheck to Paycheck
Data offered by the Center for Housing policy on wages, home prices and rents for more than 200 metropolitan areas.
- National Standards for Homeownership Education